July 3, 2014
On July 3, 2014 in the case of Georgia v. Russia (I) (application no. 13255/07) the European Court of Human Rights held that there had been:
The Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia expressed appreciation to Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri
May 19, 2014
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) was appreciated by Mr. Levan Kipiani, Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia, for the firm’s contribution to organization of the conference "State's sports policy of Georgia: challenges and perspectives" held in Tbilisi on April 15-16.
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri’s attorney Koba Bobokhidze successfully defends interests of Ardi Group in the Appellate court
April 24, 2014
Koba Bobokhidze, attorney at Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) law firm, has successfully represented a Georgian insurance company Ardi Group in court proceedings against the Special State Protection Service of Georgia (SSPS).
April 16, 2014
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) law firm in collaboration with the Faculty of Law of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU) launched the “Best student paper 2014” essay contest.
April 8, 2014
Agreement on providing legal advisory services was signed last week between the Embassy of Japan in Georgia and Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD).
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) has advised the EBRD on the first-ever bond issuance in Georgian currency
March 28, 2014
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) has advised the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in connection with the very first-ever issue by an international financial institution in Georgian currency. The two-year bond totaling 50 million Lari (EUR 20.7 million) was jointly lead-managed and underwritten by JSC BG Capital, the wholly-owned brokerage subsidiary of Bank of Georgia and TBC Bank. The transaction, which as mentioned is the first bond issuance by the foreign issuer in Georgia, also represents the first floating rate note on the domestic market.
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri expands its practice in civil litigation and in criminal and administrative law
- MKD Partner Irakli Mgaloblishvili Participated in Kiev Arbitration Days 2013
- Laura Snyder has joined Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri as a Specil Counsel
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) Participated in the International Bar Association’s annual conference in Boston, USA
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) Awarded the Winner of the Scholarship Competition
- Launching a $6 billion Georgian Co-Investment Fund