13 November, 2014
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) acted as legal counsel to the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in the process of selling its shares in JSC TBC Leasing to TBC Bank. The EBRD shares represented 9.94 % of the total capital of TBC Leasing.
November 6, 2014
Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) acted as legal counsel to the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) on allocating a USD 4 million credit line to TBC Leasing, the leading company operating in Georgian leasing sector. The respective agreement was signed today, on November 6, 2014.
November 1, 2014
On the occasion of the 18th anniversary of the founding of Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri, celebrated on the 1st of November 2014, we would like to thank you and our other clients and friends for your business and for the loyalty and support you have shown us over the years.
October 17, 2014
On October 17, 2014, Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) law firm held the 2nd Scholarship and Essay Contest award ceremony in cooperation with the Law Faculty of Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU).
September 30, 2014
Irakli Mgaloblishvili, partner of Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD), spoke to the delegates of the All Energy Turkey Conference, held in Istanbul on September 24-25, 2014.
16 September, 2014
Victor Kipiani, partner of Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri (MKD) and Co-Chairman of the Georgian-Ukrainian Business Club, spoke at Business Forum Ukraine-Georgia, held in Tbilisi on September 16, 2014.
- Victor Kipiani among invitees to U.S. Ship VELLA GULF CG 72
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri has advised the Bank of New York Mellon in connection with IPO by TBC Bank
- Georgia’s benefits from the Association Agreement with the EU
- The European Court of Human Rights rendered a judgment on the case Georgia v. Russia
- The Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia expressed appreciation to Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri
- Mgaloblishvili Kipiani Dzidziguri’s attorney Koba Bobokhidze successfully defends interests of Ardi Group in the Appellate court