June 1, 2010
Mgaloblishvili, Kipiani, Dzidziguri (MKD) is one of the leading law firms of Georgia. Founded in 1996, MKD currently has a legal staff of 17, including 5 partners.
- Best Lawyers 2010
- Chambers Global 2010
- Chambers Europe 2010
- PLC Which Lawyer? 2010
- The Legal 500 EMEA 2010
- The IFLR 1000 2010 ("excellent")
- The International Who's Who of Oil and Gas Lawyers 2009
BAT, Bank of New York, Chevron, Conoco Philips, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, EastOne, EBRD, GGMW, GM-AvtoVAZ, Harward University, HSBC, IFC, JTI, JP Morgan Securities, Knauf, Microsoft, News Corp., Nokia, Northrop-Grumman, Procter & Gamble, Rompetrol, Toyota and Wrigley.
Highlights of Cooperation
MKD often cooperates with other BFN network members in cross-jurisdictional cases. Such cases include advising:
- a global pharmaceutical company on data protection regulations (with Magisters, Ameria);
- a European durable goods company on product liability (with Magisters and Turcan & Turcan);
- one of the world's largest chemical companies on employment matters (with Magisters and Ameria);
- Kraft Foods on advertising law (with Magisters, Ameria, MGB Law Offices, and Turcan & Turcan); and
- GM (with Magisters, Ameria, MGB, and Turcan & Turcan).